From Simple to Complex
A radio dispatch solution can be as simple as one operator and a single radio dispatch console. A large communications center can have a hundred or more positions tasked with mission critical communications and management of thousands of mobile personnel and various organizations. Central Communications is proud to be a dealer of Motorola, Zetron and Avtec consoles.
911 Dispatch Console Advantages:
- Brings multiple radios to one centralized point
- Brings multiple voice and information paths to one centralized point
- Allows selection of audio to be singled out and prioritized or mixed
- Allows control functions of doors, cameras and other security and non security items form one centralized location
- Allows set up from full furniture and desk appointments to a simple unit sitting on a file cabinet
- Allows the mounting of video display and push button controls
- Allows for a radio and/or telephone patch to be enabled if needed
- Allows for information to be displayed in a single location
- Allows remote control of radios and items requiring operation away from the actual locations
- Allows the mounting of video display and touch screen, mouse driven or push button controls.